viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

1st practice

Most of the girls nowadays wanto an imposible thing, a perfect body without doing any excersice. Girls think of sports like something boring, but what they don't know is that once you find the sport you like you will never stop practising it. Personally speaking, I used to get bored of sports until I found skateboarding and snowboarding, since that day I go skateboarding everytime I can, and that's my way of keeping fit, having fun with something I don't consider a sport, but a hobby. Maybe girls need to be less lazy and not to give up in their first try before finding their perfect sport because I'm completely sure they would feel much happier, healthier and better with themselves. To sum up, to keep your body fit you need to excersise it, no matter how you achieve it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario