martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Australia

I don't really have a favourite place in the world. I just have little places in very different countries that I love because of the meaning they have to me. However, if I had to choose on place to live the next 10 years, it would definitely be Australia.
What fascinated me from Australia was that it is the 6th biggest country in the world. In that country there are more than 1500 kinds of spiders, and 20 of them are the most dangerous in the world. There, it also lives a jellyfish called Box jellyfish which venom is one of the most deadly. The size of that animal is around 1,7 and 2,1 metres, more than a human being. I like australian animals such as koalas and kangaroos. Koalas sleep almost 20 hours per day which is quite impressive, and kangaroos are funny when they carry their little kangaroos.
I'd buy a longboard, and I would learn how to use it properly. I'd also take surf classes because I've wanted to learn since I saw when I was a child a series called "Blue water high".
Australia looks to me like the dangerous but worth visiting place. I'd like to spend time discovering every corner of the country, and learning their culture and traditions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario