sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

Sweet 19

Hello my dear readers!
Today I want you to know that I've been a little lazy lately and I know I should have posted more than I have but I have been pretty busy these holidays, mostly the days near my birthday.
I turned nineteen  the 29th December. I wasn't actually celebrating it, but my friends and sister got me fooled. My sister convinced me to go to a laser-tag in Molina to book in . I have to say I didn't think at first it was strange because we had already tried to go although we couldn't. As the day went in, I started to wonder if it was really to book or if she had prepared a birthday party. My friends and she started to talk about other plans and I didn't suspect anymore. When we arrived at the local I saw two of my friends, and I thought : I knew it! I knew there was something strange in this plan!!. However, what I didn't expected was finding my classmates there!! I didn't recognized them at first, but then I thought: Wait a sec, I know that girl, and that boy, and those over there! wait, they are my friends!. It was amazing because that was a wonderful surprise. We had fun playing laser tag as I had seen in How I Met Your Mother so many times. We ran as if our life depended on that. We laughed. We screamed. It was fantastic. We went out later that night and it was also very funny although there were some of them who couldn't come. 
The next day, I celebrated it with  my parents and sister. We ate out and they gave me a new laptop as present. Although there were some problems because it didn't work, I loved it. 
Some days later, I celebrated it again with my friends. They cooked "churros" for me, and they placed some candles on them as if they were a cake. They had a little problem with the chocolate to the "churros" because it was burnt and it tasted awful, but the important thing was the intention. We also went to ice-skating. 
There is no hesitation if I say that this birthday has been one of the best in my life thanks to the wonderful people that there is around me. Here are some picture of those wonderful days I passed. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario