martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

Fringe

This is the story of a seventeen years old girl who had never been interested in English. She used to copy the homeworks the teacher asked her class to do, and she didn't feel like learning a new language. She used to think :  What for? why don't foreing people learn Spanish? It would be so much easier. However, one day the girl started to see a new serie which a friend had recommended her. She became in such a big fan that probably saw  3 or 4 seasons in two weeks, but there was a problem, the serie wasn't being emitted on TV so she couldn't find it anywhere in Spanish. One day, she started to see a season in English because there was no choice, she couldn't wait until they emitted it here and she was so surprised because she loved how the voices of the charactes sounded. 
Little by little seeing the series with the original voices became a habit and learning more about that language became a little obsession. 
As you can imagine that girl is me, and I suppose I have to thank my friend for talking me about that serie. JL if you are reading me, I told you someday I would thank you about it!

P.S. As I've said I love that serie which is "Fringe". I've seen all the seasons twice and I can say that it gets better every season. I would absolutely recommend Fringe to those who like crime, science fiction, mystery and love series. Fringe mixes it all.

2 comentarios:

  1. I've enjoyed this personal story a lot. Thanks!
    (And now I feel like watching Fringe, I wish I had more free time!)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want you to know that I won't always answer your comments because I think it would be exhausting reading our posts and our answers to your comments, but I really appreciate your encouraging comments.
    Thank you for reading!

    ResponderEliminar