miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

Fears

Yesterday in class we had to do a list about our fears and I found it really difficult.
Fears? I'm almost 19 and this is going to be my last year of being a teenager. Teenagers are not supposed to be afraid of anything.Until yesterday i hadn't even thought about what my fears are, and that's why I'm not going to upload what I did in class. I'm going to take the alternative the teacher gave us, which is happiness.


Happiness is innocence.
Happiness is silence.
Happiness is noise.
Happiness is when you are alone.
Happiness is when you are with someone.
Happiness is sleeping with him.
Happiness is catching him looking at you.
Happiness is finding out who you are.
Happiness is enjoying your life.
Happiness is what everyone searches.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario