sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014

Portaventura

Last weekend my friends and I started an adventure which ended up in Salou, in the famous amusement park Portaventura. It was a weekend trip, so we started it the friday night when we took a bus. The bus trip was exhausting because I couldn't sleep more than two hours non-stop and when we arrived at the hotel we didn't have time to have a nap so we left our suitcases there and we went directly to the park. Once we got there, we were surprised because of the decoration. It was full of huge pumpkins, spiders, spider webs and people dressed up like scary characters from films because we are in halloween time. We went into some terror passages and even though everyone kept telling me they couldn't touch us, I was that scared that I couldn't stop screaming, but it was fun screaming at their faces and I think the guys who were scaring me were having fun too. We got in the newest attraction in which you are just held by something in your waistline called Shambala, which is the highest hypercoaster in Europe, and truth be said once you see yourself almost in a 90 degrees position and the only protection you have is something in your waist the only thing you can think about is: oh my god, what have I done?! However, I'd say it was a fantastic experience and we repeated 3 times.
The hotel we went wasn't very luxurious but we were so tired that we didn't mind, we all felt asleep the moment we touched the bed. The next morning we spend the day in the park too, and we went to the attractions we liked the most the first day. In the evening we said goodbye to the park and we started our returning trip in which we had to fight against some mosquitos that didn't want us to sleep in the bus.
Although it was an exhausting weekend, I met very nice people, we played cards, we sang and screamed all together, and we really had fun and that's why I wouldn't doubt on repeating it. If you like feeling fear, I think you should try Portaventura in halloween at night, the attractions are quite more fearful than ever.
Here I add a picture of My friends and I with the Shambala and the Dragon Khan. Can you imagine which is each one?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario