sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

The most annoying but addictive game I have ever played.

Today, I want to talk about one of the most annoying games I have ever played. It's name is Flappy Birds, and it is a very simple game. It is about a bird that has to pass trough 2 tubes,  You just have to tap the screen of your mobile phone in order no to touch those tubes. If you stop tapping, the bird falls down and you lose. If the bird touches a tube you lose. Every time you pass through a tube you win a point. It looks quite simple, doesn't it? However I can say that it is one of the most frustrating, difficult ,annoying, and addictive games that have existed ever.
I guess it is so addictive because of its simplicity but it is what makes you want to hit that bird, and throw your phone away. How a game that looks so simple is so difficult?  How is it possible that sometimes I don't even get 1 point? It makes me feel so useless that I want to try again and again. I feel something between love and hate for this game. I hate it because it is impossible to be good at it, but I love it because it is like a challenge. I'm quite competitive in games  and for competitive ones the game is like a nightmare, but being serious, I don't think I will ever delete it from my phone. I suppose that is what a hate-love feeling is .
The game become very famous probably because a lot of people hated it. When people hate things, they usually write it on the internet, and I think we all are very curious, and we want to know why people don't like it. Everyone started to download it, and started to complain about how bad they were playing. It become in a viral game but then, they took the game from the internet, and I think it become much more famous and people even paid a lot of money for phones which had already the game downloaded. Thanks God I  had  it already in my phone.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario