jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

Changes

Effort and determination are the keys to succeed. I have seen a lot of times friends complaining about bad marks, blaming the teachers of making the subject difficult and even complaining about life in general, but their lifes are not the problem. The real problem is their attitude. Motivation is a very important part to achieve succeeds as well, and I would say effort determination and motivation walk hand in hand.
In 2011, I was studying a technological bachiller. I still don’t know why did I do that. I guess because I have never enjoyed sciences but neither had I enjoyed letters, so I chose the middle point. The year began and I really wanted to pass my exams, but I hated the subjects and I saw no point in studying something I didn't like at all, so I failed all the subjects related to math and chemistry. At the end of the year, I had to make probably the most important decision I have ever made in my life. I had to choose between passing to the second year of the technological bachiller even though I didn't like, or losing a year and repeat the year but in the letters bachiller. After arguing with my mother and father, discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the decision, I did what I felt I had to do, and I decided to repeat the course.
Being honest, it was harder than I thought because it meant to repeat like 4 subjects I had already passed and it was a little boring some times, but I wanted great marks that year. I didn’t want to resign myself with fives and I think that was the year I changed my mind from a “ A mark of 5 is not so bad” to “ If others can have a 9 of 10, I can”, I also started to think that in every bad there is always something good, because that was the year I started to be interested in English. I guess we all change our mentality to better, to a more mature way of thinking perhaps, and probably we won't know that we have changed, but I can assure you that there is a moment in which something changes inside of you. I suppose realising that is just the first step. I already have realised, what will bring the future?
To conclude, I want to show you dear readers, 2 quotes I really like and I think they had a lot to do with the topic I have told you about. 


1 comentario: